A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David James is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David James, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. James has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital And Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S James MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. James practice?
- Dr. David James has 2 office locations.
Dr. David James practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Grand Junction, CO.
See Grand Junction Internists, Grand Junction Critical Care Practitioners, and Grand Junction Pulmonologists.