Dr. David Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. David Johnson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 14th, 2012

When my son was only a few months old we went in for a typical wellness checkup. Dr. Johnson noticed that my son favored one side and would keep his head turned in that direction. He suspected torticollis and referred us to a specialist. When we went to the specialist he indeed diagnosed my son and we went through a couple appointments learning stretches that would correct this problem. The Physical Therapist was amazed that Dr. Johnson was able to catch this problem so early, saving us a long term problem- including wearing a helmet- and lots of money in physical therapy.We love Dr. Johnson and always look forward to meeting with him. He is so patient and kind with my children. I can't imagine going to another doctor.

February 23rd, 2010

He's Amazing!

Our son had torticollis and plageocephally and Dr. Johnson got us headed in the right direction. (Our other doctor said, "Wait and see.") We got our son in a helmet from Hanger and now is head is perfect! We think Dr. Johnson is amazing!

October 26th, 2009

What a Jerk!

Dr. Johnson was condescending and rude to my wife when she brought in our 15-month old daughter. We want to follow an alternative vacination schedule and he wouldn't even discuss it with her. He just gave her a lecture and then stormed out of the office.

September 11th, 2009

I've never been treated so poorly . . . .

I have never been treated so poorly in a professional setting. I took my 2nd child in for her 2-month appointed. I had researched the issue of immunizations, and my husband and I had made a decision to immunize our children on a delayed schedule. The physicians' "red handbook" states that a physician is to work with and help parents who decide to adhere to an alternate immunization schedule. When I told Dr. Johnson I wanted to start my daughter's immunizations at 6 months instead of 2, his friendly and warm demeanor immediately turned cold. He was incredibly rude; he raised his voice, called me self-righteous, cut me off mid-sentence, and walked out of the room, leaving me bewildered and upset. He never returned. After a few minutes, I found my way out of the office and left.

July 3rd, 2008