A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Johnson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Johnson MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. David Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Johnson practices Surgery near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Surgeons.