A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kang is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Kang practice?
Dr. David Kang practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Family Physicians.