A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Kang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kang practice?
- Dr. David Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kang practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.