Learn more about Dr. David Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- St Anthony Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Kang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kang practice?
- Dr. David Kang has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kang practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Middletown Primary Care Doctors.