A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.