A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaplan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Functional Colonic Diseases (Functional Bowel Disorders)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Kaplan MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. David Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaplan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Internists and Syracuse Gastroenterologists.