A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Kennedy practice?
Dr. David Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Pennsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Pottstown, PA.
See Pennsburg Pediatricians.