A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kennedy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shawn Kennedy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. David Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Pennsburg, PA.
See Pennsburg Pediatricians.