May 6th, 2017
Not Qualified
Don't be fooled by this doctor.

September 22nd, 2016
Patient
I met Dr Kent when I was in ICU (4yrs ago) . kidney stone, was happy w him then. Now is a different story, I have another stuck kidney stone he told me 5wks ago. Then gave me FloMax (terrible sideffects) took for one wk. Then X-ray, couldn't see stone. Order second CT showed stone moving but it took his office 3 days to return my ph calls, emails. They called 5pm yesterday asking if I want to talk to someone about results...I said NO! I am seeing Dr P next day, I have been in a lot of pain for 5 Wks and he/Abby didn't seem to care. Misery!! Dr P could have removed it 5 Wks ago instead of me suffering like this. He is nice, friendly, etc but has is helping my misery! Never again w him.

September 9th, 2016
Great urologist
Dr. Kent monitored my PSA level over the years carefully and when he saw a spike, took the right action to analyze the cause and explain to me the options I have. That's exactly what I expect from a good doctor.

June 6th, 2016
Excellent physician
Extremely, courteous, professional and 'to the point'.

April 4th, 2016
Outstanding doctor!
Dr. Kent is personable, yet very professional. He ensures the patient understands what is going on with the body and any options. He also takes the time to answer the patient's questions and never seems to be in a hurry. Yet, I have always been seen very close to my appointment time. I highly recommend him!

October 30th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!
Best Doctor EVER

August 19th, 2015
I first saw Dr. Kent in the hospital after going to the ER with kidney stones. He is still my doctor after almost 2 years after that event. He has the best bedside manner. It turned out that I had not one, but 3 kidney stones. He helped me get through the procedures to get rid of all of them. He and his staff are so nice and so encouraging. Thank you Dr. Kent for being such a wonderful and caring doctor.

May 2nd, 2015
Performed my vasectomy. Quick and easy.

March 27th, 2015
This doctor is the best as he is actually concerned about your health and is easy to discuss your medical concerns and needs. Front desk when checking out has been a problem a few times and not as friendly as you would like.

December 20th, 2014
Best Doctor ever!!!!!

April 10th, 2013
Good doctor
I went to Dr. Kent with my first kidney stone. I was given a prescription and told it would pass. After 4 days of the most awful pain ever, I went back to see him. He scheduled a procedure in the hospital to remove the stone. He said the stone was way too big to pass. The procedure was a success. Only wish it would have been done 4 days earlier!

December 4th, 2012
Dr. Kent has a pleasing bedside manner and listens to his patients. Both my husband and I are patients. Our only complaint is the lack of communication for post-op care. My husband had a surgical procedure done as an out-patient. Very little instruction was given on how to care for him at home. It turns out he experienced a great deal of bleeding which caused us to panic, finding out after the fact this was normal. Also, we got more information searching the Internet on how to care for his physical needs post op! And in my opinion this was important and useful information that could benefit all of his patients undergoing the same procedure.