Dr. David Kim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 26th, 2016
Great OB GYN
I have seen him for 8 years, through 2 deliveries. He has delivered 2 of my children and I haven't had a single problem. He is friendly and knowledgeable. The nurse receptionist has been with him for years and is also very nice and helpfull. Even other of my family members have changed their OB GYN to him. The wait time is long, but he is an OB so you have to be mindful that his baby deliveries don't have a schwdule. He will get there within walking hours for the most part in case a delivery arrived. I don't mind the wait since I know he is a good doctor and will be there as soon as his deliveries are over.

March 13th, 2015
Very dissapointed
Waited two hours. After long waiting I met him only 2~3 minute. Didn't explain anything. He just gave me one ultrasound picture and that's it. Experienced worst attitude ever. Won't recommend to anyone.

December 27th, 2014
HE IS THE BEST!
I did not check yelp before I went to his office. I know he is VERY GOOD by asking the nurses who works with him, they all recommended him. I felt so good after the delivery, minimal bleeding, energetic, no pain at all with a quick recovry,(i could walk without any pain the next day after the C-section). He is very skilled and experienced. and he is the Best!!!!!

July 8th, 2014
Dr. Kim Is Nothing But The Best Love Him highly recommend him

February 10th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
I have known Dr. Kim since 2004, when he delivered my first born son. He is a humorous person with a great personality. He has delivered my three sons and is currently my doctor for this pregnancy. I trust him completely. He will do whatever possible to help deliver a baby vaginally and will only turn to csection if needed in an emergency. I have recommended dr. Kim to my family and friends.

August 21st, 2013
I was recommended to Dr. Kim by a very good friend... I he is a great doctor.. I was very happy with him... I had an emergency c-section.. and I will never forget.. His words... I am so sorry that you had to go through a surgery.. Thank you Dr. Kim 11 yrs later and I still recommend him.. =)

February 16th, 2011
I WILL RECOMMEND DR. DAVID KIM TO EVERYONE I KNOW.
Dr. David Kim was recommended through a friend. She was referred to him from another friend of hers. I had negativity on seeing a male doctor but Dr. Kim made me feel comfortable. He was very caring and gentle. He was very professional and accurate during the whole pregnancy.Even my husband like Dr. Kim very much.I will recommend Dr. David Kim to anyone who needs a referral. I will go back to him for my next baby!

October 27th, 2010
Bad impression, unprofessional
He talks a lot and poor listening skills, made me feel embarrassed, had 2 staff members observing during the exam, never asked if I was ok or comfortable with that. I'd told him about my condition during the exam, and at the end he asked me the same question and was writing down in his notes the opposite of what I had said. Showed he wasn't listening at all. Will not go back. Don't recommend.