A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleinman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Kleinman practice?
Dr. David Kleinman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Chester, PA.
See Media Cardiologists.