A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kleinman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleinman
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleinman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Kleinman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David Kleinman practice?
- Dr. David Kleinman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kleinman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Cardiologists.