Dr. David Samuel Kleinman MD is male, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kleinman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleinman graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kleinman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kleinman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Kleinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Kleinman practice?
Dr. David Kleinman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Media, PA.
See Chester Internists and Chester Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Kleinman, Dr. Davis Kleinman, Dr. Dewey Kleinman