A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Korman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Korman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Korman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Korman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Korman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Korman MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Korman practice?
- Dr. David Korman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Korman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Rheumatologists.