A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kramer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kramer has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans