A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kramer has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kramer practice?
- Dr. David Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Cardiologists.