A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kramer has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Beach Hospital
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kramer practice?
- Dr. David Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kramer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Cardiologists.