A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kugler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kugler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kugler, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kugler graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kugler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Kugler MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kugler practice?
- Dr. David Kugler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Kugler practices Emergency Medicine near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Plainview Emergency Physicians.