Dr. David Kung Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. David Kung?

January 21st, 2016

Good diagnosis. Did not recommend treatment that was not needed

December 15th, 2015

2 procedures

Kung overdelived. I first came in for a consult at 21; so self conscious and just uncomfortable. At 25 I shopped around and I was reassured that Kung was the right doctor for me. The results exceeded what I had hoped for. Definitely built self esteem, I felt feminine and just really good about my body. The staff is awesome! They had a young gentleman before, and two sweet attentive girls currently. All went out of their way to help with payment, calls and scheduling

September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kung made my dental surgery painless and easy. He walked me thorough the steps prior to the surgery and explained exactly what the process would be and what the proper care afterwards would be. He showed great kindness and professionalism. I'd highly recommend him.

April 22nd, 2015

The epitome of professionalism and personality ...

Dr . Kung and his entire staff are exceptional in every aspect of patient care.

April 21st, 2015

Patient

Dr. Kung is very personable and professional. He took extra time and effort to explain the surgical procedure and to answer all my questions. I have a rare disease that only a few surgeons have the skill or equipment to address at this time. I am grateful to Dr. Kung for his patience and skill. His staff (Virginia) is most particularly helpful and has gone the extra mile for me before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Kung to any and all you may need Water Assisted Liposuction.

March 6th, 2015

The staff is amazing and friendly. Wait times were minimal. My initial consult with Dr. Kung was great. He answered all my questions before I had asked. He gave me a very detailed consult. I felt he listened to my concerns and ideas and gace me great feedback. I have been to many surgeons and this was the best consultation I have ever had. He was not rushed and took the time to talk to me about everything. I had a brazilian butt lift. It has been a month and I could not be more pleased! The results are perfect. Dr Kung is very priest and so knowledgeable about what he does. I will never go to another dr. Thank you so so much!

May 1st, 2014

Great Experience

This was my first visit to a plastic surgeon, which I had some anxiety about because my procedure was medically necessary and I worried that the doctor would try to talk me into additional procedures. On the contrary, Dr. Kung sat down with me for an in-depth conversation, discussing why I was there and weighing the pros and cons of having the surgery performed. His bedside manner is, off the charts, the best I have ever experienced. The surgery itself and recovery caused me very little pain. It was performed under a local anesthetic and he explained what was happening during every step of the surgery. During the follow-up appointment, he provided in-depth advice on how to care for the scars to reduce their appearance as much as possible. The front desk staff member, Dan, is very professional and also explains things clearly. You hardly even know that he is asking you for money! All in all, a great experience.

March 31st, 2014

Amazing Results

I was able to make a well informed decision based on all of the information the doctor and friendly staff provided. My results are amazing and everything went so perfectly smooth that I'm looking forward to another procedure in the future! Dr. Kung did an excellent job, and worked with me post op, to make sure everything was going well. Dr Kung is simply amazing, very caring, professional AND he does EXCELLENT work! I recommend him to EVERYBODY! I was up and moving 2 days after the operation and I look and feel GREAT today!! I couldn't be happier with the results!!

March 25th, 2014

Strongly recommended

I was impressed by Dr. Kung's medical training background and practice experience before visiting his office. The surgery experience I had later with him just proved I made the right choice – he is very knowledgeable in his specialty, has outstanding skills with the most current technology. He’s a great listener regarding my needs. He provided several options based on my situation, and walked me through each of them to help me making decision. I felt he was there to help, not to push anything at all. His office staffs are very kind and helpful too. I had a great experience at Dr. Kung’s office. I’m very satisfied with my surgery result.

January 10th, 2014

Eye lid

I had eye lid surgery. I want to thank Dr. Kung for his expertise and skill. I am so blessed to have chosen Dr. Kung for my surgery, I'm more pleased and impressed each day. It's wonderful to see a doctor who takes time with his patients, shows concern and is professional. He made me feel comfortable, he explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I'm very pleased with my surgery.

December 17th, 2013

CEO, The Genau Group

David repaired a terrible hunting accident on my face. I had emergency stiches the day of the accident but desperately needed to have it repaired by a real professional. I knew about David because I have been a long time dental client of his wife's, who is an excellent dentist. David gave me an honest opinion, fit me into his schedule, and repaired the damage to my face. It's been a month and I'm starting to feel like myself again. His office even helped me argue my case for reimbursement to my insurance company. I would recommend David to anyone.

November 18th, 2013

My cosmetic surgery experience

I would recommend Dr. Kung without a moment's hesitation. I had autonomous fat transfer to the upper and lower eye areas….a face lift….and abdominal liposuction. Dr. Kung took much time with me….he explained everything that would occur before, during, and after surgery…and did not push any procedure on me….these were all procedures I requested…The results met my every expectation….I look natural and fresh….I am so pleased and truly appreciate all of his professional accomplishments and expertise as well as his kind and compassionate care.