Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great Experience  |  show details
May 1st, 2014

This was my first visit to a plastic surgeon, which I had some anxiety about because my procedure was medically necessary and I worried that the doctor would try to talk me into additional procedures. On the contrary, Dr. Kung sat down with me for an in-depth conversation, discussing why I was there and weighing the pros and cons of having the surgery performed. His bedside manner is, off the charts, the best I have ever experienced. The surgery itself and recovery caused me very little pain. It was performed under a local anesthetic and he explained what was happening during every step of the surgery. During the follow-up appointment, he provided in-depth advice on how to care for the scars to reduce their appearance as much as possible. The front desk staff member, Dan, is very professional and also explains things clearly. You hardly even know that he is asking you for money! All in all, a great experience.

|  David Kung is the go to guy. And Gifted Surgen  |  show details
by David Lamont Stewart on Apr 25th, 2014

I couldnt ask for a better Doctor. Dave is very profesional . He is makes you feel as if you are a part of his family. That was important to me. when you me him right away you feel like you trust him. His staff is great also .From Dan at the front desk to the rest of his staff there all great .I dont want to leave out his assistant that helped him when i had my procedure she was great they put you at ease and make you feel very comfortable. It may sound unusual but i enjoyed going to have my procedure. I would recommend him to any of my best friends .Dave Kung is great guy and very special person you dont find many Doctors or people like him .If you dont believe me. Meet him for yourself and you will see you coudnt meet a finer person. Again thanks Dave. And may God Continue to bless you. Your Patient and friend. David Stewart.

|  Amazing Results  |  show details
by Angela Agee on Mar 31st, 2014

I was able to make a well informed decision based on all of the information the doctor and friendly staff provided. My results are amazing and everything went so perfectly smooth that I'm looking forward to another procedure in the future! Dr. Kung did an excellent job, and worked with me post op, to make sure everything was going well. Dr Kung is simply amazing, very caring, professional AND he does EXCELLENT work! I recommend him to EVERYBODY! I was up and moving 2 days after the operation and I look and feel GREAT today!! I couldn't be happier with the results!!

|  Strongly recommended  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

I was impressed by Dr. Kung's medical training background and practice experience before visiting his office. The surgery experience I had later with him just proved I made the right choice – he is very knowledgeable in his specialty, has outstanding skills with the most current technology. He’s a great listener regarding my needs. He provided several options based on my situation, and walked me through each of them to help me making decision. I felt he was there to help, not to push anything at all. His office staffs are very kind and helpful too. I had a great experience at Dr. Kung’s office. I’m very satisfied with my surgery result.

|  Eye lid  |  show details
by Rita H. Weese on Jan 10th, 2014

I had eye lid surgery. I want to thank Dr. Kung for his expertise and skill. I am so blessed to have chosen Dr. Kung for my surgery, I'm more pleased and impressed each day. It's wonderful to see a doctor who takes time with his patients, shows concern and is professional. He made me feel comfortable, he explained the procedure and answered all my questions. I'm very pleased with my surgery.

|  CEO, The Genau Group  |  show details
by Fletcher Gill on Dec 17th, 2013

David repaired a terrible hunting accident on my face. I had emergency stiches the day of the accident but desperately needed to have it repaired by a real professional. I knew about David because I have been a long time dental client of his wife's, who is an excellent dentist. David gave me an honest opinion, fit me into his schedule, and repaired the damage to my face. It's been a month and I'm starting to feel like myself again. His office even helped me argue my case for reimbursement to my insurance company. I would recommend David to anyone.

|  My cosmetic surgery experience  |  show details
by KVHM on Nov 18th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Kung without a moment's hesitation. I had autonomous fat transfer to the upper and lower eye areas….a face lift….and abdominal liposuction. Dr. Kung took much time with me….he explained everything that would occur before, during, and after surgery…and did not push any procedure on me….these were all procedures I requested…The results met my every expectation….I look natural and fresh….I am so pleased and truly appreciate all of his professional accomplishments and expertise as well as his kind and compassionate care.

|  New Me  |  show details
by {Jordan} on Aug 6th, 2013

I absolutely LOVEEEEEE the results. Recovering was the tough part but well worth it. Dr. Kung is phenomenal, he answered all of my questions and concerns extremely caring with hands designed for sculpting. My scar is BARELY noticeable. Dr. Kung is the best and will always be my NUMBER ONE choice for future procedures if I choose to have them. Thank you Dr Kung I love the new me. I LOVEEEEEE MY RESULTS!!!!!!!!!

Jun 28th, 2013

This is an excellent practice. I was recommended to Dr. Kung when a mole on my face had to be removed due to changes. He took a good amount of time beforehand to explain what the surgery would entail. And because the surgery would be in such a visible spot, he took care to make the incision line match my natural facial lines, and he made the stitches subcutaneous. He was happy to answer all of my questions, and in the follow-up visit Dr. Kung advised on ways to speed healing of the line. Most importantly, the surgery itself was done flawlessly. He and his team put me at ease while the surgery was on-going, I didn’t even need pain medication afterward, and the incision line was angled so well that my friends didn’t even notice anything was there on the day I had my stitches out. Finally, the receptionists and his assistant were friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Kung’s practice in a heartbeat.

|  LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Kung  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

Dr Kung preformed my abdomnioplasty with lipo and breast lift with implants, in May 2012. I was amazed with my recovery time. I had two cesarean sections with severe stretch marks, and I was very concerned with the pain associated with the tummy tuck. I have to say, the breast lift was more painful than the tummy tuck. And the results are just amazing. I had a massive abdominal hernia that he repaired, and with diet and exercise, I went from a size 18 to a size 5 over 6 months. My breasts were very saggy and flat, and he reconstructed them into perfect boobs. Dr Kung is an artist and his bedside manner is wonderful. He never spent less than an hour with me at any appointment, and he answered all my questions honestly and thoroughly. I am going back next year to get my thighs lifted. Bottom line.....Dr Kung is the best surgeon I have ever come across.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

Dr. Kung is a highly professional surgeon who treated me for removal of a skin cancer. He took considerable time to explain all procedures in advance and the surgery was entirely successful. Follow up visit was equally good. I recommend him without reservation.

|  Dental implant procedure  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

I just completed a dental implant which I was nervous about. I am a nurse and chose Dr. Kung as I know him as a surgeon . The procedure was thoroughly explained in a calm manner and it went seamlessly with barely any discomfort and I will highly recommend him to all of my friends. The office staff could not have been nicer and it was a very pleasant experience overall.

by Eleanor G on Sep 5th, 2012

Although I had minor surgery on my ear, Dr. Kung explained the procedure carefully and asked if I still wanted to proceed. I had absolutely no pain during the procedure or after though he advised what I could take if needed and to apply neosporine or bacitracin to prevent infection. I had a follow-up visit several weeks later to determine if stitches could be removed and he carefully removed them and advised that I use Vitamin E oil to prevent scarring. I had a second follow-up a month later to ensure that I was healed and there was absolutely no scarring. He was informative, explaining what he was doing during the procedure. His staff is courteous, friendly and professional and the office atmosphere is very calming.. I would recommend him to others.

Jul 18th, 2012

Several months ago Dr. Kung performed surgery for a facial growth. Although the surgery was extensive the results are excellent with virtually no scarring. I would highly recommend Dr Kung.

Jul 6th, 2012

My daughter was very young and in need of some reconstructive surgery. Dr Kung (and his team) made all of us feel at ease with his kind mannerism, knowledge and medical background. This was a very stressful situation with an outstanding result! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Jul 3rd, 2012

One week ago I had a face lift by Dr. David Kung. Wow, I love the whole experience. Here I sit, very delighted with the results, having no pain, and feeling very confident that I will only be more and more pleased as my healing continues. The staff was also very supportive, attentive and responsive to each and every question. My husband is also very amazed at how fast he can see the difference in my appearance. Thank you Dr. Kung, I am very greatful to you.

May 30th, 2012

I recommend Dr. Kung and his staff. I first met Dr. Kung during my consultation. Dr. Kung explained the procedure in detail and was very honest in telling me what options would and would not suit me. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. His relaxed demeanor made me feel comfortable. I scheduled my surgery immediately after my consultation, though there was no pressure to do so. His prices are reasonable. His office manager is very friendly and helpful with scheduling convenient appointments and answering billing questions. My surgery started promptly, as scheduled. His surgical staff made me feel at ease -- even practicing a reflexology-type technique which significantly reduced my stress and anxiety at the start of my procedure. I have been continually impressed with my follow-up visits; Dr. Kung continues to thoroughly answer every question I have. He has an ability to make you feel like you are his only patient, even taking time to immediately review before and after photographs. Overall, my experiences have only been positive. My end results are very natural and have exceeded my expectations. I am so very pleased with my new look!

May 2nd, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Kung for any plastic surgery. I have had three surgeries with him - so I know whereof I speak. He is caring, informative, considerate and does excellent work.I give him a top rating.

Jul 11th, 2011

Permanent damage from surgery. Would not recommend to anyone for oral surgery.

|  See Dr. Kung, you won't be sorry!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

I've been to see many doctors before, but none have shown the compassion, expertise, honesty, and professionalism that Dr. Kung has. He spent time with me like I was his family, and really cared. He gave me exactly what I wanted because he was the only one who listened. I can't say enough. I would recommend anyone to see him. He's the best!

|  never again  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2010

Claimed never had patient with permanent nerve damage after procedure. Well I guess I was the first. Constant pain and suffering. Kept telling me to wait and should get better. Did not. Said RARE chance of nerve damage prior to procedure then after problems said explained that could happen and acted like common problem.