A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kwon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kwon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwon
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kwon, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Kwon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Kwon MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Kwon practice?
- Dr. David Kwon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kwon practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.