A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.