A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sang-Shin Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lee practice?
- Dr. David Lee has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Lee practices Otolaryngology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI and Brookfield, WI.
See Milwaukee Otolaryngologists.