A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of The Valley Med Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Su-Sien Lin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Lin practice?
- Dr. David Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lin practices Diagnostic Radiology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Radiologists.