A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ludwig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ludwig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ludwig
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ludwig Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ludwig, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludwig graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ludwig has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Ludwig MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ludwig practice?
- Dr. David Ludwig has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ludwig practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.