A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Margolis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Margolis practice?
Dr. David Margolis practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.