A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Margolis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Margolis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Margolis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Margolis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sidney Margolis MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Margolis practice?
- Dr. David Margolis has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Margolis practices Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Surgeons.