Dr. David Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 23rd, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Martin is a great doctor. I feel like he listens to what you are telling him and truely cares about you. He has a great personality. I am very happy with my results! His office staff are very friendly and make you feel comfortable.

August 28th, 2016
patient
Dr martin made me feel very relaxed and I trusted him so much. He was able to put me at ease and was special. I have never had a doctor who was so caring and understanding of my needs. It made the process of loosing part of my finger easier; thank you Dr. Martin

July 17th, 2016
Kim is great and I trust her for all my injectables. Dr Martin performed surgery in me 2 years ago and I'm am still as happy as the day he did it.

March 10th, 2016
Great doctor!
Over 10 years ago Dr. Martin did a breast augmentation & a reduction on my breast. Pretty much a reconstructive surgery. My breast were so uneven the 3 other plastic surgeons I went to for recommendations, opinions, surgery cost, etc said my case was the most "severe" they had seen. Severe may have been an understatement. I chose Dr Martin to do my surgery. 13-14 years later you would never know how 'deformed' my breast were or that I had surgery. When I tell my obgyn's they can't believe it. I do know one day I'll have to go back to Dr Martin. I'm sure my implant will have to be replaced in the next few years, but this doctor changed my life, body image, self esteem. I'm so thankful I found him. Oh, the other plastic surgeons I went to insisted I would have to have at least 2 surgeries done to 'even' out my breast. It took Dr. Martin just one surgery.

December 11th, 2015
Find another Doctor
I have seen Dr.Martin several times. When you first see him he is very pleasant but that is where it ends. He had to do several surgeries on me, most of them were to fix issues where the first surgery was not close to a desirable result. Dr. Martin told me "Rome was not built in a day" when I had to have a second tummy tuck surgery and pay twice. I had 3 procedures done at once and there were issues with all of them. He had to do my implant surgery over and over. Once he operates on you, you are stuck with him since another surgeon is not going to fix his mess. It is very scary to be in a position to have to allow a Doctor to continue to operate on you. I have been through months of pain and misery and repeated surgeries and it is all still a mess. The expense has been terrible. I had a friend named Kathey that went to see him and was about to choose him to have surgery. I talked to her in time and she went to another surgeon. Find another Doctor!!!!!

April 21st, 2015
Great Dr. Can't wait to have my tummy tuck!

April 9th, 2015
Exceptional Service From 1st visit to last visit. Highly recommend!!!!

March 21st, 2015
Amazing Dr and staff
Dr. David Martin and his staff are wonderful.

March 10th, 2015
This doctor has changed my life. I am so glad I found him! Words can't express how much I appreciate him and his staff! Love them all!

January 26th, 2015
Exceptional experience throughout

September 18th, 2014
Dr. Martin performed a breast reduction on me and I absolutely love the results. Dr. Martin has an amazing personality that sets you at ease and he takes the time to ensure you understand everything completely, but the biggest thing is he listened to me and gave me the results that I wanted. I no longer have chronic back pain. He did an awesome job and I truly had a wonderful experience working with him. His staff is wonderful as well, very friendly and caring. Love him and his team

November 26th, 2013
Got what I dreamed for, I am very happy!!!
I went to see Dr. Martin for a breast reduction. I was referred by my friend that actually got implants. I cannot tell you how nervous I was about his surgery. He explained to me what could happen after surgery and that allowed me to set my expectations. I cannot explain how pleased I have been with him and his staff, they have been more than understanding and accomdating with my surgery appointment and follow up appts. It has been 2 months since my surgery (I waited to type a review until I saw the end result) and althoug I was nervous at first because I didn't know what I would look like, Dr Martin and his nurse explained to me step by step what to expect. 2 months now after surgery and I can say that I am VERY happy with my results! I would highly recommend him. By the way, the day before people that did not know my Dr. Martin scared me to death because they explained how different it is to have surgery for breast reduction vs implants. Well I am glad I took the chance with him and now I can recommend him from breast reduction :)