A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mendelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mendelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mendelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Strauss Mendelson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. David Mendelson has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Mendelson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hematologists, and Scottsdale Oncologists.