A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mendelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mendelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mendelson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mendelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mendelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Developmental Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendelson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mendelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scttsdle Health Osb
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Strauss Mendelson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Mendelson practice?
- Dr. David Mendelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mendelson practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Hematologists, and Scottsdale Oncologists.