Dr. David Scott Miller MD is male, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Miller is Good. Dr. Miller has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Miller practice?
Dr. David Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Miller, Dr. Davis Miller, Dr. Dewey Miller