Oncology Specialist (cancer), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

A most knowledgable physiciam show details A most knowledgable physiciam
by Agt on Sep 30th, 2016

I was evaluated early on in my cancer diagnosis by dr Miller. Due to serious nature of my diagnosis he made time to do an evaluation within one day because he was leaving town. But attended to me a new pt first. He even did a telephone consult with me the night before his trip. I can't speak for others but at this particular time he was a distinguished presentor at a conference in china as an expert in his field. I found him funny, professional, knowledgable and courteous. Loved this doctor and the care he provided. He educated me, answered my multitude of questions appearing never to be in a hurry. I would absolutely recommend my friends to him

beware show details beware
Dec 30th, 2010

This doc is interested more in his endless oversee trips than caring for his patients. Since cancer is somewhat important I would prefer a doctor that is a little more involved with the patients (FYI his NP is not that bright either)

Dr. Miller is a class act show details Dr. Miller is a class act
by Cynthia on Feb 6th, 2009

Dr. Miller's professionalism and bedside manner is exceptional. In addition to his personal nature, Dr. Miller has handled my complicated medical issues with great attention and thorough care.