A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morgan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Morgan practice?
- Dr. David Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Oncologists.