A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morgan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Morgan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Morgan practice?
- Dr. David Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Morgan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Oncologists.