A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrison, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Morrison has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stuart Morrison MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Morrison practice?
- Dr. David Morrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Morrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kennewick, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Spokane, WA and Issaquah, WA.
See Kennewick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.