A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Morrison, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Morrison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Morrison practice?
Dr. David Morrison practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.