A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nash, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Nash has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Nash practice?
Dr. David Nash practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.