A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nix
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Nix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nix, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Nix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Nix MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Nix practice?
- Dr. David Nix has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nix practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rock Hill, SC.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Oncologists.