A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nix, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Nix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nix accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Nix practice?
Dr. David Nix practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, MS.
See Rock Hill Internists, Rock Hill Oncologists, and Rock Hill Hematologists.