A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nix
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Nix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nix, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Nix graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Nix has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Jeff Anderson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Nix MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Nix practice?
- Dr. David Nix has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Nix practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, MS.
See Rock Hill Internists and Rock Hill Oncologists.