A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Noll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noll
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noll graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Noll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
- Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stockton Noll DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Noll practice?
- Dr. David Noll has 1 office location.
Dr. David Noll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.