A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Noll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Noll
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Noll Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noll graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Noll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
- Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stockton Noll DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Noll practice?
- Dr. David Noll has 1 office location.
Dr. David Noll practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.