A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Olson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Swen Olson MD is a male Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Olson practice?
- Dr. David Olson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Olson practices Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Radiologists.