A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Olson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Swen Olson MD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Olson practice?
- Dr. David Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Olson practices Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Radiologists.