A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Olson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Olson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Swen Olson MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Olson practice?
- Dr. David Olson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Olson practices Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Radiologists.