A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Peters has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Med Ctr, Chicago, Il
- Unity Hospital Of Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Peters MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Peters practice?
- Dr. David Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. David Peters practices Emergency Medicine near Kailua, HI.
See Kailua Emergency Physicians.