A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pomerantz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pomerantz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pomerantz, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Interventional Cardiology
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pomerantz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pomerantz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Pomerantz MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Pomerantz practice?
- Dr. David Pomerantz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pomerantz practices Dermatology near Pawtucket, RI.
See Pawtucket Dermatologists.