A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prince is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prince, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prince has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Prince MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Prince practice?
- Dr. David Prince has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Prince practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists, and Bryn Mawr Critical Care Practitioners.