A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Prince is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Prince, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prince has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Prince MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Prince practice?
- Dr. David Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. David Prince practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists, Bryn Mawr Pulmonologists, and Bryn Mawr Critical Care Practitioners.