A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Riley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Riley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital, Santa Fe, Nm
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Riley MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Riley practice?
- Dr. David Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Riley practices Internal Medicine near Santa Fe, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists.