A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Robinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robinson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Sherwood Robinson MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David S. Robinson practice?
- Dr. David Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robinson practices Surgery near Coral Springs, FL.
See Coral Springs Surgeons.