Dr. David Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Robinson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Robinson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

Outstanding

David Robinson is an outstanding Dr. with a great bedside manner..

April 12th, 2016

Very intelligent and was happy to answer all my questions. Very knowledge and very kind.

August 14th, 2015

Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

He has no compassion for his patients, dods not listen to them. I have a extremely high tolerance for pain and when I told him I was hurting he would give me a shot of novacaine and didn't even let it work and he would stick more needles in my breast. I had tears rolling down my face and did not care. When u do any procedures on patients leave ur attitude at home you're a doctor and you have moral codes. If anyone goes to the softer shame on you he shouldn't be practicing anymore and you need to find out why only one hospital will use him. Check him out . He had a attitude from the moment he came in the room and I had my two cousins with me and they could not believe how nasty he was... I feel he should not be practicing surgery on any woman or man he's too old men doesn't care my opinion.

January 11th, 2015

Excellent Surgeon!

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Robinson be the surgeon on call who performed emergency surgery on me for a perforated colon. A year later I insisted he be my surgeon for the colostomy reversal. I cannot say enough about his expertise, his bedside manner prior to and following my surgeries , and his professionalism. He literally saved my life. Without hesitation I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone requiring his areas of expertise.

June 11th, 2014

Made an intimidating process comforting

Full confidence in Dr Robinson. Compared to the first surgeon I met with, was patient, informative, answered all my pre-surgery questions and thoroughly explained the rationale behind his diagnosis. Surgery was successful and I have recommended Dr Robinson to others. He's also a great guy!

April 25th, 2012

Don't even think about it

Please do not let this I hate to even call him a doctor operate on you. In my opinion he is not competent. He ruined my life in my opinion. As long as he gets paid in my opinion he will operate whether you need the operation or not.(in my opinion) Please get a second opinion. You don't want to be me.

January 12th, 2012

Needs to retire

What ever you do please get a second opinion, or avoid using him in my opinion. This doctor and I use that term lightly in his case ruined my life,and then abandoned me as a patient. In my opinion I feel he didn't have the skills to possibly correct the problem so he just walked away from the problem. In my opinion I feel he cares more about the pay check, and less about the patient. Trust me and seek a younger surgeon in my opinion.

June 9th, 2016