A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Rosen MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.