A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Rosen MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.