A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosen, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Rosen MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosen practice?
- Dr. David Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.