A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rosenthal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Community Hosp Of Br00klyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Rosenthal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. David Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosenthal practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.