Learn more about Dr. David Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Ross MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ross practice?
- Dr. David Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ross practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Tunkhannock, PA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.