A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ross, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Stuart Ross MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Ross practice?
- Dr. David Ross has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Ross practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sports Medicine Doctors.