A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Schwartz practice?
Dr. David Schwartz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Otolaryngology, Family Medicine, General Practice, Nuclear Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia Otolaryngologists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Philadelphia Surgeons.