A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.