A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 13 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.