Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Schwartz
Dr. David Schwartz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ, with other offices in Willingboro, NJ and Woodbury, NJ (and 11 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Hospital of the University of PA and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Schwartz has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Schwartz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Dr. Ilene Rosen
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi20
Dr. Steven Lederman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi42
Dr. Charles Dennis
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi37