A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shin, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Stress Incontinence
- Male infertility
- Men's Urological Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Shin practice?
Dr. David Shin practices Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Urologists.