A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Shin, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Shin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Shin practice?
- Dr. David Shin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Shin practices Ophthalmology and Urology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and Hasbrouck Heights, NJ.
See Hackensack Ophthalmologists and Hackensack Urologists.