3.6
  • 11 reviews

November 18th, 2016
A horrible experience and doctor. It's fast food "care", as Dr. Shinn is literally trying to walk out the door and leave the room while I'm trying to relay key symptoms and ask questions. This, after a wait of nearly 2 hours (they didn't have the pull-down time option for such a long wait above). Adding insult to injury, three weeks after the appointment, I have STILL not heard back from the doctor (despite repeated calls) to discuss the results of a cytology test that had to be sent out, and my continued discomfort. The office staff is equally arrogant, fighting the patient when they call to obtain their medical reports.

November 18th, 2016

November 2nd, 2016
Office staff and wait time was a nightmare!
The only reason we chose this office is because they work with our IVF doctor and I do work in a busy office myself so I know the ropes. The Original appointment was scheduled in the morning but The reminder call gave an afternoon time. I called to figure out why but The staff had no explanation as to why it was changed without us knowing. I requested the forms be mailed or faxed to me so I could have my husband fill them out ahead of time- they wouldn't. The worst part was waiting 2 HOURS for the doctor with no reasoning.. I understand if he was stuck at the hospital or taking long in a surgery but 2 hours with no explanation was unprofessional and a waste of us taking a half day of work. But I will say dr shin is amazing and thorough. He is knowledgeable in his field and very professional. He is the only reason my husband will remain a patient.. no thanks To the rest of his staff.

November 30th, 2015
Dr. Shin has a friendly style, listens well and explains things very clearly. The office is busy at times, but the staff has always been polite.

October 14th, 2014
Horrible office staff
I recently moved and needed my medical records for my new doctor. While I saw Dr Shin he was a good doctor but his staff was consistently unavailable, uncaring and unreliable. I asked for my medical records three weeks before my new appointment. No one would call back. They finally got on the phone and promised to fax them. They never did. Then they promised to mail them. It never got there. Finally when my new doctor's staff called 2 days before my appointment they finally faxed them. They were rude, curt and rushed, including the office manager. The staff at my new doctor's office are as efficient, caring and amazing as my new doctor. Dr. Shin needs to speak to his staff but maybe he doesn't care.

November 5th, 2013
Avoid this doctor and practice at all costs
His staff is extremely hard to get on the phone, they will make mistakes when scheduling you and have no remorse for wasting your time and money. If the office is run this way, just imagine what the doctor may do in surgery. No thanks! Had to switch to another doctor ASAP!

August 6th, 2012
Worst experience with a doctor's office staff ever
Dr. David Shin is one of the best in his field, he is very nice and straight forward and extremely knowledgeable but his office staff and office manager provided the most miserable experience I have ever had with a doctors office. Unfortunately as much as I trust and respect Dr. Shin I will no longer use him due to the rudeness and unprofessional ism of his staff.

April 3rd, 2012
Excellent doctor
I travel over an 1 hr and 30 min to see this doctor. He's one of the leading physicans in this field.

February 27th, 2012
he have a very low success rate he make me a surgery and from the %100 he need to fix he only fixed about %15!we will now need to do again this surgery at a higher doctor!i highly recommend you to stay away from this Doctor.

September 19th, 2011
Good luck trying to get an appointment or speak to the doctor!! I tried for 3 days and left 2 messages and no return call. And the nurse Cara(?) put me on hold for 15 minutes then hung up. What an unprofessional, uncaring and rude office to try to deal with. I ended up going to another doctor that gave me an appointment in 2 days not 3.5 weeks. Awful, awful, awful!!!

February 25th, 2011
Dr. Shin is a highly capable and caring physician. He listens and you don't get the feeling that he is rushing you out of the examining room for the next patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Shin.