Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Horrible office staff show details Horrible office staff
by Ex patient on Oct 14th, 2014

I recently moved and needed my medical records for my new doctor. While I saw Dr Shin he was a good doctor but his staff was consistently unavailable, uncaring and unreliable. I asked for my medical records three weeks before my new appointment. No one would call back. They finally got on the phone and promised to fax them. They never did. Then they promised to mail them. It never got there. Finally when my new doctor's staff called 2 days before my appointment they finally faxed them. They were rude, curt and rushed, including the office manager. The staff at my new doctor's office are as efficient, caring and amazing as my new doctor. Dr. Shin needs to speak to his staff but maybe he doesn't care.

Avoid this doctor and practice at all costs show details Avoid this doctor and practice at all costs
by Chris on Nov 5th, 2013

His staff is extremely hard to get on the phone, they will make mistakes when scheduling you and have no remorse for wasting your time and money. If the office is run this way, just imagine what the doctor may do in surgery. No thanks! Had to switch to another doctor ASAP!

Worst experience with a doctor's office staff ever show details Worst experience with a doctor's office staff ever
Aug 6th, 2012

Dr. David Shin is one of the best in his field, he is very nice and straight forward and extremely knowledgeable but his office staff and office manager provided the most miserable experience I have ever had with a doctors office. Unfortunately as much as I trust and respect Dr. Shin I will no longer use him due to the rudeness and unprofessional ism of his staff.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Apr 3rd, 2012

I travel over an 1 hr and 30 min to see this doctor. He's one of the leading physicans in this field.

Feb 27th, 2012

he have a very low success rate he make me a surgery and from the 0 he need to fix he only fixed about !we will now need to do again this surgery at a higher doctor!i highly recommend you to stay away from this Doctor.

Sep 19th, 2011

Good luck trying to get an appointment or speak to the doctor!! I tried for 3 days and left 2 messages and no return call. And the nurse Cara(?) put me on hold for 15 minutes then hung up. What an unprofessional, uncaring and rude office to try to deal with. I ended up going to another doctor that gave me an appointment in 2 days not 3.5 weeks. Awful, awful, awful!!!

Feb 25th, 2011

Dr. Shin is a highly capable and caring physician. He listens and you don't get the feeling that he is rushing you out of the examining room for the next patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Shin.