A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Siegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Samuel D Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Siegel practice?
- Dr. David Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Siegel practices Internal Medicine near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Hackensack Internists.