Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

John Theurer Cancer Center
92 2nd St
Hackensack, NJ 07601
551-996-8704
Locations and availability (3)

|  Maniac running Cancer Department...beware  |  show details
by DR. REVENGE on Nov 26th, 2013

Hope he ends up with peripheral neuropathy.

|  looking for the best care for mom  |  show details
by Odette valdez on Jun 8th, 2010

I believe that mom and I have been blessed to have found Dr. Siegel... there is no such thing as asking too many questions (like I did) or feeling uncomfortable with the environment as well. I have to say from the point of a daugther of a myeloma patient, that I feel that mom has gotten the best care and has recieved the best treatments in the hands of Dr. S.God bless you and thank you for returning the peace in our family.

|  CLIENT  |  show details
by PEACHY on Feb 2nd, 2010

DR. SIEGEL TAKES THE WHOLE PATIENT INTO ACCOUNT DURING A VISIT. ALL THE LATEST STATS AND NUMBERS ARE GONE OVER AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, NONE OF THE SEEMINGLY LITTLE STUFF IS OVERLOOKED. WHEN HE MENTIONS THAT THE HAIR IS GROWING BACK FAST OR YOU'RE LOOKING BETTER OVERALL YOU REALIZE THAT HIS OBSERVATIONS DON'T JUST INVOLVE THE PROGRESS CHARTS IN THAT OVERSTUFFED BINDER. HE SEES YOU.

by Linda Walker, wife of Glenn E. Walker on Jan 26th, 2010

My husband had a wonderful life with multiple myeloma -- thanks go Dr. David Siegel. He was diagnosed in January 1998 and died on January 8, 2009. Ten of his years with multiple myeloma were fantastic. He hunted, fished, worked around the house and for the most part had a simply wonderful life. He often said that "No man should be as happy as I am." I know that having Dr. Siegel as my husband's doctor was the reason. Dr. Sigel and my husband had many, many interesting talks about many different topics. Dr. Siegel is just a wonderful man. He takes into consideration each patient and how best to ensure the best quality of life for that patient. I cannot say enough about him. Just happy that we found him.

Dec 14th, 2009

BrilliantTop doctor in his fieldTakes in to consideration the whole patient and respects the balance between cure and quality of life.A true gem of a man

|  Top Notch MD  |  show details
by RTD on Apr 4th, 2009

Dr. David S. Siegel MD, PhD, is one of the leading Myeloma specialists in the world! In addition to his expert medical skills, he is a caring and compassionate professional.

by D.M. on Jun 11th, 2008

Up to date on the latest trials and treatments, very knowledgeable

|  Very competent and caring  |  show details
by Sanford Bolton on May 21st, 2008

I feel that I am in very good hands from both a scientific and caring point of view.