Overall Review

June 22nd, 2015
Thank you Dr. Silvers
We are so thankful to have found Dr. Silvers. Unlike the last neurologist we saw, he spent a substantial amount of time with my husband to get to the bottom of the mysterious symptoms he'd been having. We are confident we have found the right doctor and the treatment he is providing so far is working.

December 26th, 2014
saved me!!
The best thing that happened to me is that Dr. Silvers relocated to Florida. I had a very specific issue for quite some time but finally decided that I must see a doctor. He took his time and treated me as if I am one of a kind!! He saved me in helping me completely resolve my issue. I feel like a new person!! I don't need to go see him anymore but if anything else comes up, he is the one!!

November 18th, 2012
Excellent caring Doctor.....
I have been a patient of Dr. Silver's since 2000 and I have never had any problems arranging a visit,refilling a prescription,getting a recommendation,or with the time he spends on my visit. Dr. Silvers has a Assistant, Suri, who handles all of his back-up excellent, allowing him to spend more quality time with patients, and he is up to date on new medicine and on my medical problem that I come to see him for. Obviously the last person leaving a review had a bad day......

November 6th, 2012
Mixed Bag
This doctor seemed nice enough, but it is impossible to deal with his staff. If you can reach them, they are rude. My advice is to try elsewhere.