A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Slade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Slade is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slade graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Slade has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Snow Slade MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. D S. Slade practice?
- Dr. D Slade has 3 office locations.
Dr. D Slade practices Ophthalmology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Provo, UT.
See Saint George Ophthalmologists.