Dr. David Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Smith?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Smith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

Like Doctor, Not Staff

Dr. Smith's STAFF lacks professionalism. His scheduler, Gail, forgot to send me the email with all the information I needed to fill out and with the preparation procedures for the colonoscopy. I had to call to get them a week later. My follow-up nurse, Susan, was very unfriendly. I got the impression I was an inconvenience to her. After the colonoscopy, I was rushed out of recovery as soon as possible so she could go to lunch. Also, I was supposed to get results from pathology regarding the polyp they removed; they said they would call me in about a week with the results. Two weeks later, I have not received this call or the results. I called them; Susan acted as if I was a bother and blamed it on slow mail. I checked the mycarolinashealthcare.org website where all my reports and procedures are recorded. Still, 2 weeks later, the pathology report is not recorded on the website either.

November 19th, 2013

Very personable as well as professional

My husband has had two colonoscopy procedures completed by Dr. Smith. Both times my husband was pleased with the care he received and I was impressed by Dr. Smith's time with me after the procedure. As a nurse as well as family member, I am not easily impressed and he could not have been more informational as well as caring. I'm sure he is very busy and does one procedure after another, but he did not appear in any hurry to be finished with me. I highly recommend him.

June 17th, 2010

Very caring! Very detailed!

Dr. Smith is very professional, explains what he is thinking, treats you like you are part of your own treatment! An extremely caring, experienced and intelligent doctor!

August 24th, 2017