A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Walker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Walker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walker practices Family Medicine near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Family Physicians.