Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Walton
Dr. David Walton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Ophthalmology. Dr. Walton is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham & Women's Hospital. Dr. Walton has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Walton has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. David Walton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Helen Yeung
Boston, MA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Manjot Gill
Boston, MA 0.01 mi24
Dr. Winston Hughes
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0.01 mi43