Dr. David Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Wilson?

So far, so good!

Posted on September 27th, 2016

We just came back from Dr Wilson, we flew in from California because it was half the price with Dr Wilson. We were a little bit skeptical at first because of the price... but after a 2.5 wait today was the day we finally got to go! We arrived pretty early, his office is really nice and clean. At 10 am Dr Wilson came out and went over everything with us and then he asked if he could pray with us, we are not religious but respect other people's, and it felt good to know he cared about us. After that he started with the reversal, after a little while I was allowed in to sit with my husband which was very nice. We were very satisfied, my husband was doing fine after the surgery, in a bit of pain but doing okay. He does talk a little fast, but he tries his best to slow it down. Thank you Dr Wilson for giving us a chance!

Posted on March 13th, 2016

Got pregnat 6 months later! Awesome doctor!

Recent patient

Posted on February 25th, 2016

Just had a reversal done with Dr. Wilson and all I can say is that it was a blessed experience. He prayed with my wife and I before the surgery, set all the proper expectations and was very detailed. He talks fast so you have to be listening lol, but he's awesome.

thankful and blessed

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr Wilson is a wonderful doctor that has helped alot of families including ours. I seen that someone was complaining about him not having a staff but that is part of how he keeps his cost down so people can afford the procedure. If you want staff then go pay a different Dr $7,000 for your procedure and then complain about them. Dr wilson has devoted his life to God and helping others and I'm personally very thankful for him.

Posted on January 28th, 2016

He did my husband's vasectomy after he had gone 9 years and within 3 months we were pregnant. I now have two more children. Dr. Wilson did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend him for this procedure.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Amazing doctor, grateful everyday.

Great experience.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Amazing doctor. Great trip to Oklahoma also. Nice and quiet compared to jersey. Nice people too. Dr Wilson pretty much saved my life for the price of a plane ticket and his low cost reversal procedure. That and a prayer. God bless him forever. He is a saint! Only thing I will recommended after you've had the procedure go easy for a couple months. Keep a pillow or two between your legs if you sleep on your side at all times until you are completely healed which should take a couple months. And make sure you wear the support underwear for a couple months. UnforTunately I was so happy to have a successful procedure I celebrated a little too hard and slept on my surgery. Was in some pain for quite a while but doing much better. Completely my fault though. About the trip I took two flights to Oklahoma and rented a car at the airport. Stayed at the quality in in Muskogee or fort Gibson. Can't remember which. The next day went for my procedure. Heard The doctor talk fast and said a quick prayer. Felt three small pricks of the needle for anesthetic and then he went at it. It was painless in about 1.5 hours was up and out. Drove back to my hotel room and rested for that day and the next then flew back to jersey. Only some minor discomfort after the procedure. I'd recommend taking a week off work for after the procedure also just to avoid any extra pain. Remember people the doc is basically taking two ends of hollow thin spaghetti strands and sowing them together. Very delicate stuff here. So even if you think you're healed take extra precaution. Besides that I would recommend this doc to anyone. in jersey and NY docs just do it for the money. Some charge so much they have no experience because people can't afford it. But dr Wilson has done this so many times, you can't find a better qualified surgeon. Cost doesn't mean quality with this type of thing. Also some of these expensive surgeons want to do the procedure at a hospital and put you to sleep for five to six hours which I think is rediculous for such a simple procedure. I traveled alone and got everything I needed the day before and after the procedure from the local Walmart which was about five minutes from the hotel in Muskogee.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

So thankful for Dr. Wilson!!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Had the procedure 1 year after vasectomy. Our Son is due 1 year after reversal.

Highly recommend

Posted on December 9th, 2014

My surgery was back in 2005. I was one of his first reversals. My surgery was lengthy and complicated but effective. We have had 6 post reversal babies so far. Dr. Wilson sang and prayed the entire time he was working on me. I had moments when the numbing med wasn't working, but Dr. Wilson was very accommodating and understanding. My wife was in the room the entire time. I have recommended him many times and have even paid so that others could go to see him.

Very easy and painless.

Posted on June 19th, 2014

I just finished with the surgery today. Everything went very well. Dr. Wilson's office was easy to find and the pharmacy is walking distance away. Its about a fifteen minute drive about twelve miles from the hotel he recommended. The office is clean and well decorated. He takes you into a private waiting area where he goes over the procedure and answers any questions. After signing the informed consent, he takes you into the procedure room. The surgery was quick and painless. Three pin pricks to numb you up and then he is off to the races. He has done the procedure so many times that he is almost robotic. He lets you know how things are going. Mine took about two hours. Afterwards, I got the antibiotics at the pharmacy close by. I was in and out of the pharmacy in less than five minutes. That was a record for me. Pain afterwards is minimal. He gives you a couple of Motrin bf surgery and one to take ten hours after. Haven't taken that one yet. The quality inn that he recommends is fine and the rate is the best you will get in the area. There are a block of hotels within walking distance of each other, and if you have an extra fifty bucks, I'd stay at the Fairfield inn or la Quinta. They are both newer. The quality inn is pet friendly and I could smell the pet odor in my room. Not really bad, but like any home that has pets which includes my own. Left of the hotel are a few restaurants. I ate at the steak house and a fast food Mexican restaurant. Both were good. I also was by myself and had no problem driving there and back. I told him upfront that I didn't want any post op pain pills bc I was driving. He gave me a script for them but I didn't get it filled. I bought a bottle of Advil instead when I picked up the gauze which you will definitely need. A couple of things I didn't realize post operatively, no showering for two days and no swimming for two weeks. I have a beach trip that is three weeks away so all was fine, but it's something to think about. I might have planned the operation for after pool season since I have a couple of small ones who love to swim. Overall, the most stressful part was going into the office and listening to the preop. Once he got started, I could tell that he really knew what he was doing, and I was amazingly relaxed. Dr. Wilson has zero bedside manner, but having worked at a hospital, they always make the best surgeons. They carry a lot of responsibility in terms of the procedure and it tends to take precedence over niceties, especially when you are a one man show. I'm a professional myself, and I get the same way at times. Overall, he has my highest recommendation!

Great job

Posted on May 12th, 2014

I had my VR on 5/6/14. The overall experience was good. Dr Wilson was very professional and explained every aspect of the procedure. It's been almost 7 days and am still sore. Word of advice make sure you wear adult support after the surgery