A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wu is Excellent. Dr. Wu has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wu, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Mountainside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Wu practice?
Dr. David Wu practices Urology near Lyndhurst, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Lyndhurst Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Wu, Dr. Davis Wu, Dr. Dewey Wu