Oncology Specialist (cancer), Surgeons, Urologist

3 Medical Plaza Dr
Ste 250
East Roseville Parkway, Roseville, CA 95661
916-797-4720
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Experience w/Dr. Yee  |  show details
by Sharrie on Dec 11th, 2013

Just wanted all to know MY personal experience so that when YOU are looking for a good doctor, you are sure to have ALL info needed. I saw Dr. David Yee from Roseville Sutter Urology as a new patient to a follow up appt. recommended from Sutter Roseville ER do to a kidney stone. He asked that I go home and restart on my flomax and to call if anything arises however, they would schedule me out for 3-6 weeks for surgery if needed (being if stone hasn't passed). I went home, took the flomax and the next EARLY 1:30am, I was puking and in SEVERE pain again!! I continued this route until 4am then decided to call the urology offc and Dr. David Yee just happened to be the one on call. The lady from answering service taking my info was incredibly sweet and VERY empathetic!! I was thankful for that. She got Dr. Yee on the phone right away. As I told him of what I was going through, he CHUCKLED and said "I do not know why you called me! I can't do anything for you over the phone! You should've went to the ER!" .. I proceeded to tell him that being I was HIS new patient and the PAIN I was in and for how long, I was calling HIM for HIS advice as to what HE wanted me to do #1 and #2, IF the ER was where he wanted me to go, I was hoping he would've been able to place a call in to the ER to get me in sooner than that of the the BUSY, OVER CROWED waiting room since I was already dealing w/the pain for so long already. He chuckled a few times, as if to be ANNOYED that I even bothered him so, I hung up, woke my husband up, we got ready and headed to Mercy San Juan where I was taken in IMMEDIATELY seen RIGHT AWAY and taken in for SURGERY RIGHT AWAY because I had a SEVERE OBSTRUCTION that lead to MAJOR INFECTION TO MY KIDNEY!! Now had I just followed MR. CHUCKLES direction, GOD knows how my health may have declined!! He did call my cell (didn't get message until after I returned home from my admittance to hospital bcuz I left my cell at home) and asked "where I was". That call from him was Saturday at 9am so I'm HAPPY to see that he got his REST before he was "looking" for me!! So, be careful on YOUR choices in docs, especially THIS ONE!! MERRY CHRISTMAS Dr. Yee and staff!!